Direct Mail Lists
A Postal List is defined as the deliverability of a name & address. This is the most common type of direct marketing campaign. We have several clients who are Mailing Houses and turn to us for lists on a regular basis.
When considering a Direct Mail campaign, the following is a list of issues for your consideration:
- Accuracy guarantees – Have other vendors mentioned theirs? Accuracy guarantees usually fall into the 85% to 95% range
- We can verify whether the list has been NCOA verified recently (National Change of Address)
- We can confirm when the list was last updated
- The list will be sent electronically as a Microsoft Excel file versus hard labels. This is faster, more cost effective, and more flexible in that it allows you to use the list in a merge, database import, etc.
- The Direct Marketing Assocation (DMA) considers 1% to 2% (100 to 200 responses) to be a valid test of a market’s receptiveness to a mailing. This is based on a 5,000 record list order
As Direct Marketing List Brokers, Pinnacle Lists delivers excellent results from your target marketing efforts by providing you with the best quality, custom direct marketing lists available. We have access to the entire list marketplace – meaning, we can locate target marketing lists for you based upon consumer behaviors and specific business criteria.