Opt-In SMS/Texting Lists – Permission Targeted SMS/Texting Lists
What is SMS?
- Wikipedia defines SMS as a text messaging service component of phone, web, or mobile communication systems, using standardized communications protocols that allow the exchange of short text messages between fixed line or mobile phone devices. SMS text messaging is the most widely used data application in the world, with 2.4 billion active users, or 74% of all mobile phone subscribers. There is also the option to send out an MMS (Multimedia Message Service) message that includes audio & video that most smart phones can view today
- SMS is a list where the contact has given permission to the list owner to send them information
- We only work with reputable SMS providers. These are list owners who only work with permission-based lists that are updated on a daily basis
- Permission based SMS lists are where the contact has confirmed to the list owner that they want to receive information from them. The vendor sends the confirmation out once the contact first opts-in
- Permission based SMS lists are available for both B2B and B2C targeted direct marketing list requirements
How does SMS work?
- As per our 3 Step Process, Pinnacle Lists will research the marketplace for available lists based on the criteria/strategy that we discuss and confirm. We will then provide you with a quote (see samples)
- With SMS, you would provide us with your creative, subject line, from name, and some SMS numbers in order to send the test broadcast
- Once you confirm that the test looks good, the SMS is then scheduled. To acheive “Pinnacle” results, we always advise a mid-week launch to businesses and Friday launch to consumers so they can review during the weekend
- Reporting is then provided within a few business days, including number of SMS messages that were sent, number that were opened, and which links were clicked on
*Please note that Pinnacle Lists will only represent SMS vendors who send out the blast on your behalf. This confirms that the list is permission-based
- The price to run an SMS campaign is typically lower than the price of Direct Mail because you are usually reaching a larger audience and you are not incurring any printing or mailing costs
- You are usually able to assess the results of an SMS campaign within 2 to 3 days vs. 2 to 3 weeks with Direct Mail. The additional benefit of SMS campaigns is it allows you to make any changes to your creative or subject line and try again
- To experience the “Pinnacle” outcome, we recommend a minimum of 2 to 3 SMS broadcasts
- If this is your first email campaign, we recommend a test blast first. Please budget between $500 and $1,000 for this test
- All of our preferred SMS vendors are white listed with the major carriers so that there is 100% deliverability. The list owner verifies this using a time/date stamp for each recipient
As Direct Marketing List Brokers, Pinnacle Lists delivers excellent results from your target marketing efforts by providing you with the best quality, custom direct marketing lists available. We have access to the entire list marketplace – meaning, we can locate target marketing lists for you based upon consumer behaviors and specific business criteria.